Friday 20 April 2012

My new sunglasses from Kings of Past?



So I am after a new pair of sunglasses for my summer holidays. I am thinking of going for a retro pair, and have stumbled across Kings of Past (Twitter - @KingsofPast). These guys are a full service vintage eyewear company that work with collectors, consumers and vendors to offer the largest selection of branded vintage eyewear under one roof. One of our favourite brands is Cazal, and our pick of the bunch is featured above. What do you think?

2 comments:

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Love that first pair - retro styling with a modern twist. Did you buy a pair?

www.styleonthecouch.com

Post a Comment