Monday 26 March 2012

Free Vintage T-Shirts from Jeremiah Weed

I am not ashamed to admit that I like a tasty wee drink.  Usually its some type of cocktail drank from a Martini glass in a lovely cocktail bar.  Oh yes, we do love a French Martini! However, as my taste buds develop and rum enters my life I find myself more and more drawn to their distinct spicy, dark, flavoursome and lime topped tastes.
So with the taste buds in full educational mood, I was delighted to welcome Jeremiah Weed into my life.  The craft chaps at Jeremiah have made two very unique brews:

- Jeremiah Weed Root Brew, brewed with a hint of ginger
- Jeremiah Weed Sour Mash Brew, brewed with a hint of bourbon
Both have hints of what I imagine Southern America's drank back in the 1900's, but these brews are much more refined and tasty! With a load of ice, and a squeeze of lime, you can kick back and enjoy these at selected bars only.
And why are we banging on about alcohol you may ask?  Well we love spreading the news about any good drink, but more importantly the we have been given 20 FREE VINTAGE T-SHIRTS.  To claim your free t-shirt, just send me a note at callum@maketh-the-man.com, and ill let you know what you have to do (you have to enter a code on their facebook page).

0 comments:

Post a Comment