Tuesday 19 June 2012

London Collections Men: #PGGroomRoom with Michael Douglas





During the madness of London Collections whenever the men attending needing 5 minutes to themselves, P&G came to the rescue.  On the 3rd floor of the Hospital Club they had set up the #PGGroomRoom, which was an oasis of calm for the weary fashion follower.

In the lovely space you could find massages, celebrity hair cuts from none other than Michael Douglas, and of course lots and lots of amazing P&G goodies ranging from Gillette, Shock Waves, Oral B, Head & Shoulders plus much more.

I took it upon myself to take full advantage of the celebrity hair cut, and chop off my long locks. To say I was a little nervous, would've been...... well, very true!  The cheeky chap did a sterling job, and I love my new style.  So thanks to all the team behind the scenes for making it happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment